Social Media Marketing for Dermatologists – With the age of internet, Social media has become an integral of every patient’s life. Through social networks, it is easier and convenient to Doctors and Patients can use social platforms to stay connected to each other.
Table of Contents
for Free guidance call @ 9915337448
Why its so Important for Dermatology?
When developing a Social Media Marketing strategy for your dermatology business, be careful not to ignore the value of social media in attracting new patients, customers and growing your business.
- Having social media pages is not enough these days. You have to manage your social media presence carefully, because it’s the first impression many potential customers will have of your practice.
- Creating your social media marketing strategy & plan starts with understanding a bit about how the social media platforms work, and how they differ from one another.
Benefits of Social Media Marketing for Dermatologists?
- New Customers Visiting
- Faster, Easier Communication
- Customers can contact a customer service representative faster and easier
- Networking & Partnerships
- Boost Organic Visibility
- Increase Website Traffic
- Customer Feedback
- Impress Potential Customers
- Track Your Competition
Social Media Marketing for DermatologistsAttract patients to your dermatology practice like never before – with the help of social media its very easy to attract, engage and convert patients. Dermatology marketing requires an experienced approach and expert team, SocialGeeks provide the best service solution for Dermatologists business. we already working with 15+ Dermatologist in pan India. you may ask for the client references.. We offered two plans for Dermatologists (social media branding & marketing) 1) Social Media Management Services — this plan for branding and engagement 2) Social Media Advertisement – this plan for leads generations and clinic visiting
Some of Our Clients:Client Name: Agelock skin clinic Website: https://www.agelockskinclinic.in/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agelockskinclinic/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/agelockskinclinic/
Banner’s Design WorkClient Name: Dr. Suruchi Puri’s Makeovers Website: https://www.drsuruchipurimakeovers.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/drsuruchipurismakeovers/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drsuruchipurismakeovers/ YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCveYDuPNxFFJymsK_9IkG1w
Banner’s Design Work
Social Media activities for Dermatologists:
- Marketing Research
- Content Creation
- Ads Campaign Setup / Management
- Posts to social media accounts – daily basis
- Images – banners
- Videos testimonial / knowledge sharing
- Patient reviews
- Comments & Feedback
- Facebook – marketing & managements
- Instagram – marketing & managements
- Twitter – marketing & managements
- Linkedin – marketing & managements / sharing
- Quora – marketing & managements / sharing
- pinterest – images sharing
- Google Ads – leads /calls
- Youtube – traffic and branding / leads
- SEO – for organic traffic
Dermatologists: What do they do?A dermatologist is a specialist doctor who manages diseases related to skin, hair and nails and some cosmetic problems. A dermatologist will treat eczema but a cosmetic dermatologist will treat wrinkles, fine lines, and spots to improve your aesthetic appeal.
Which treatments dermatologists do?
- Skin problems
- Cellulite treatment
- Chemical peels
- Cosmetic injections
- Laser facial
- Laser hair removal
- Low-intensity laser therapy (LILT)
- mole removal / hair removal
How to grow a Dermatology Practice?
Growing Your Dermatology Practice
- Creating a Great marketing Strategy plan.
- Hiring the best Social Media Marketing Team – for branding & call flow
- Creating the content / video / photograph for your clinic
- buy a toll free number / with recording facility
- Adding Experience employees to your clinic.
- Choosing a best office location in the city/town.
- develop your menu of cosmetic services & offerings.
- Engage your patients through social media and whatsapp.
- Enroll yourself as specialist in doctors directory websites like: practo / lybrate
- Sell your own products
- Run Google Ads for near by location — getting quality calls & visiting
- Create Google Local Business Listing – Add positive reviews.
- Create a YouTube Channel – Add customer feedback / reviews / helping tips etc.